Coming Soon: "I Can Be An Assertive Communicator" - and the price of this bundle will increase again!
Buy it now and get the updates for FREE!
Updated May 2017 - "Learning To Be A Good Friend" fifty pages of ppt, certificates, badges and worksheets.
This Social Skills Mega Bundle is over 50% off the price of buying each social skill individually; so less than $1.75 each.
You will need some type of zip file (if you don't have one, you can download one for free from the internet) to open this folder.
Written for Special Education/English Language Development students.
This packet includes powerpoints for the following social skills/stories:
1) Following Instructions (this now has badges, graphic organizer, certificates, worksheets);
2) When the Teacher Says, "NO!" Accept It (February 2017 this has badges, graphic organizer, and worksheets added);
3) Accepting Responsibility (this has badges, graphic organizer, and worksheets added);
4) Mature Thinking (now has badges, graphic organizer, worksheets, Journal/IEP data gathering booklet and more);
5) Appropriately Getting the Teacher's Attention (Update February 2017 this has badges, graphic organizer, and worksheets added);
6) Are You Tattling? Or Reporting? (this has a scenarios workbook, worksheets, badges and a certificate);
7) Personal Hygiene (Goats Don't Bathe) updated May 8, 2016, it has grown from 10 pages to 38 with certificates, badges, graphic organizer, daily student driven data collection pages and other practice worksheets added to the original ppt;
8) Accepting Compliments (Updated February 2017 - this has badges, graphic organizer, and worksheets added);
9) Anger Management (this has badges, graphic organizer, and worksheets added Updated November 2016);
10) Resisting the Impulse to Steal and Then Lying About It (updated May 15, 2016, now has badges, certificates, worksheets and journal);
11) Asking For Permission (Christmas Edition - this now has data collection pages, graphic organizer, worksheets, etc.);
12) Don't Bark In Class (Using An Appropriate Voice Level - Updated November 2016 added dog and Chinese New Year Animals data sheets);
13) It's Okay To Be Sad (Dealing With Loss and Disappointment - Sept 20th added feelings workbooks, worksheets, certificates and badges);
14) Making An Apology (updated July 24, 2016);
15) I Can Listen (this has badges, graphic organizer, and worksheets added);
16) I'm Bored (Staying on Task - updated February 2017 - now has badges, worksheets, certificates, etc.);
17) Locked ASL "No Bullying Allowed;"
18) Unlocked (no ASL) "No Bullying Allowed" (Updated November 2016 - added directions for starting a "No Bullying Allowed" School Club, Mission Statement, Pennants, Certificates, Badges, worksheets - it has grown from 11 pages to 60);
19) Keeping Paws and Claws To Self - NO FIGHTING! (badges, graphic organizer flip flap booklet, worksheets - updated November 2016);
20) Sharks Can Share - Sharing! (worksheets, badges, certificates, graphic organizer, etc. - updated to add flip/flap booklet on July 25, 2016);
21) Accepting Criticism and Consequences (Brand New Social Skill July 2016);
22) Adult Student Personal Hygiene (with no graphics for adult students).
All are written in simple sentences with darling Rescue Dog graphics;
23) PBIS (Positive Behavior Support Plan) Blank and Filled Out Example - (added November 2016);
24) Being Thankful (November 2016); and,
25) Learning To Be A Good Friend.
All, except two, are PARTIALLY EDITABLE (there are two that have restricted graphics throughout and cannot be edited on any pages).