Brand New Social Skill Added for Thanksgiving 2016 - "Being Thankful" please re-download if you have already purchased this bundle. Just updated No Bullying Allowed (it has grown from 11 pages to 60). Just added Positive Behavior Support Plan (blank and examples). Updated November 2016, Anger Management (added Mindfulness Links and more worksheets), Don't Bark In Class (added dog and Chinese New Year data sheets), "No Fighting - Paws and Claws to Self" and "I Can Share" added a flip/flap booklet. July 24, 2016, "Making An Apology" (it has grown from 9 pages to 26) also just added a brand new social skill/story "Accepting Criticism and Consequences." On May 15, 2016, updated Don't Steal and Lie, Updated May 8, 2016, Personal Hygiene Goats Don't Bathe (please re-download this mega-bundle for all the "FREE" updates/massive additions) if you have previously purchased this mega bundle - the social skill now has the powerpoint, certificates, worksheets, badges, graphic organizer, etc and has grown from 10 pages to 38 - enjoy!) Social Skills Mega Bundle over 50% off the price of buying each social skill individually; so less than $1.75 each.
You will need some type of zip file (if you don't have one, you can download one for free from the internet) to open this folder. Over 50% off of this bundled (as opposed to buying each powerpoint individually) packet. Written for Special Education/English Language Development students. Here's a great back to school bundle of 20 of my popular Rescue Dogs' Series Social Skills/Stories Powerpoints.
This packet includes powerpoints for the following social skills/stories:
1) Following Instructions (this now has badges, graphic organizer, certificates, worksheets);
2) When the Teacher Says, "NO!" Accept It (this has badges, graphic organizer, and worksheets added);
3) Accepting Responsibility (this has badges, graphic organizer, and worksheets added);
4) Mature Thinking (now has badges, graphic organizer, worksheets, Journal/IEP data gathering booklet and more);
5) Appropriately Getting the Teacher's Attention (this has badges, graphic organizer, and worksheets added);
6) Are You Tattling? Or Reporting? (this has a scenarios workbook, worksheets, badges and a certificate);
7) Personal Hygiene (Goats Don't Bathe) updated May 8, 2016, it has grown from 10 pages to 38 with certificates, badges, graphic organizer, daily student driven data collection pages and other practice worksheets added to the original ppt;
8) Accepting Compliments (this has badges, graphic organizer, and worksheets added);
9) Anger Management (this has badges, graphic organizer, and worksheets added Updated November 2016);
10) Resisting the Impulse to Steal and Then Lying About It (updated May 15, 2016, now has badges, certificates, worksheets and journal);
11) Asking For Permission (Christmas Edition - this now has data collection pages, graphic organizer, worksheets, etc.);
12) Don't Bark In Class (Using An Appropriate Voice Level - Updated November 2016 added dog and Chinese New Year Animals data sheets);
13) It's Okay To Be Sad (Dealing With Loss and Disappointment - Sept 20th added feelings workbooks, worksheets, certificates and badges);
14) Making An Apology (updated July 24, 2016);
15) I Can Listen (this has badges, graphic organizer, and worksheets added);
16) I'm Bored (Staying on Task);
17) Locked ASL "No Bullying Allowed;"
18) Unlocked (no ASL) "No Bullying Allowed" (Updated November 2016 - added directions for starting a "No Bullying Allowed" School Club, Mission Statement, Pennants, Certificates, Badges, worksheets - it has grown from 11 pages to 60);
19) Keeping Paws and Claws To Self - NO FIGHTING! (badges, graphic organizer flip flap booklet, worksheets - updated November 2016);
20) Sharks Can Share - Sharing! (worksheets, badges, certificates, graphic organizer, etc. - updated to add flip/flap booklet on July 25, 2016);
21) Accepting Criticism and Consequences (Brand New Social Skill July 2016);
22) Adult Student Personal Hygiene (with no graphics for adult students).
All are written in simple sentences with darling Rescue Dog graphics;
23) PBIS (Positive Behavior Support Plan) Blank and Filled Out Example - (added November 2016); and
24) Being Thankful (Brand New Social Skill November 2016).
All, except two, are PARTIALLY EDITABLE (there are two that have restricted graphics throughout and cannot be edited on any pages).
Enjoy and implement with my free daily point sheet. Peg