This has grown from 400+ to over 800+ pages in the last school year. Buy it now and get the updates for FREE!
Update August 2017 Tattling Or Reporting
Tattling Or Reporting Rescue Dogs' PPT
Update August 2017 Accepting Compliments
Update July 2017 I Can Listen
I Can Listen!
Update July 2017 Dealing With Disappointment And Loss
Dealing With Disappointment And Loss PPT
Update July 2017 Following Instructions
Following Instructions Rescue Dogs' Series
Update July 2017 Accepting Responsibility
Accepting Responsibility Rescue Dogs' Complete Product!
Update July 2017 Anger Management
Anger Management PPT
Update July 2017 Mature Thinking
Mature Thinking w/Rescue Dogs' PPT
Updated July 2017 No Bullying
No Bullying With Rescue Dogs' PPT
Updated July 2017 - No Fighting - Over 40 pages of ppt, certificates, badges, worksheets, student and/or teacher created behavior management desk/class system.
No Fighting w/Rescue Dogs' PPT
Updated _ New Social Skill!!!!! June 2017, "Being An Assertive Communicator" thirty-five pages of ppt, certificates, badges, puzzle, graphic organizers and worksheets.
Updated - New Social Skill!!!!! May 2017 - "Learning To Be A Good Friend" fifty pages of ppt, certificates, badges and worksheets.
Being A Good Friend
This Social Skills Mega Bundle is over 50% off the price of buying each social skill individually; so less than $1.75 each.
You will need some type of zip file (if you don't have one, you can download one for free from the internet) to open this folder.
Written for Special Education/English Language Development students.
This packet includes powerpoints for the following social skills/stories:
1) Following Instructions (this now has badges, graphic organizer, certificates, worksheets);
2) When the Teacher Says, "NO!" Accept It (this has badges, graphic organizer, and worksheets added);
3) Accepting Responsibility (this has badges, graphic organizer, create your own behavior reinforcement menu and worksheets added);
4) Mature Thinking (now has badges, graphic organizer, worksheets, Journal/IEP data gathering booklet and more);
5) Appropriately Getting the Teacher's Attention (this has badges, graphic organizer, and worksheets added);
6) Are You Tattling? Or Reporting? (this has a scenarios workbook, graphic organizers, badges and a certificate);
7) Personal Hygiene (Goats Don't Bathe) it has grown from 10 pages to 38 with certificates, badges, graphic organizer, daily student driven data collection pages and other practice worksheets added to the original ppt;
8) Accepting Compliments (this has badges, graphic organizers, taskcards, and worksheets added);
9) Anger Management (this has badges, graphic organizer, and worksheets added);
10) Resisting the Impulse to Steal and Then Lying About It (badges, certificates, worksheets and journal);
11) Asking For Permission (Christmas Edition - this now has data collection pages, graphic organizer, worksheets, etc.);
12) Don't Bark In Class (Using An Appropriate Voice Level - added dog and Chinese New Year Animals data sheets);
13) It's Okay To Be Sad (Dealing With Loss and Disappointment - added feelings workbooks, worksheets, certificates and badges);
14) Making An Apology;
15) I Can Listen (this has badges, graphic organizer, and worksheets added);
16) I'm Bored (Staying on Task - (badges, worksheets, certificates, etc.);
17) Locked ASL "No Bullying Allowed;"
18) Unlocked (no ASL) "No Bullying Allowed" (added directions for starting a "No Bullying Allowed" School Club, Mission Statement, Pennants, Certificates, Badges, worksheets - it has grown from 11 pages to 60);
19) Keeping Paws and Claws To Self - NO FIGHTING! (Updated 2017 - badges, graphic organizer flip flap booklet, worksheets);
20) Sharks Can Share - Sharing! (worksheets, badges, certificates, graphic organizer, etc. - updated to add flip/flap booklet);
21) Accepting Criticism and Consequences;
22) Adult Student Personal Hygiene (with no graphics for adult students).
23) PBIS (Positive Behavior Support Plan) Blank and Filled Out Example;
24) New - Being Thankful;
25) New - Learning To Be A Good Friend; and,
26) New - Being An Assertive Communicator.
All, except two, are PARTIALLY EDITABLE (there are two that have restricted graphics throughout and cannot be edited on any pages).