Behavior Management System - With Money!
This behavior management system taps into students' natural love of earning, buying and spending their own money. Use this behavior management system to establish and model positive behavior, reward students for making great choices, and teach students money management skills. By the second week, you'll be amazed at how quickly your struggling math student adds up her money, subtracts the cost of her reward, and begins budgeting for the next buying day! It's fun, it's educational, and best of all it works!
Included in this detailed Behavior Management System:
- Detailed Teacher Implementation Guide
- Directions for paying students and running Pay Day
- Instructions for establishing banker duties, rewards, fines, buying and trading day, and big spending sprees
- Outline of program materials
- Ideas for student rewards
- Tips and Rules to help run a successful program
- Photos to help see the program in action
- Ways to Spend Your Money Poster
- Fines poster
- Bank Label
- Payroll tracking system
- Student wallet labels (for bags)
- Blank classroom money
Why you'll love this resource:
- Kids love it!
- It works!
- It is super easy to manage!
- Hands-on, real life money experiences!
- Promotes learning (math) and positive behavior at the same time!
Let's stay in touch!
Get the inside scoop on all my store discounts, free products, and product launches. Just click the green "Follow Me" star under my store name on this page or click the red "Follow Me" star on my store homepage.