Behavior Management with Humor is a creative approach to discipline in the classroom. You’ll find tons of tools and strategies for behavior management with laughter.
At every step, we start with the basic skills for no-stress behavior management. Then we show you how to infuse these with respectful fun, so they come alive in your classroom.
Why use humor? Of all the tricks in your behavior management toolbox, humor is one of the most powerful. Laughing shakes up our lymph system, and heals our body, mind and soul. It strengthens the immune system, lowers our blood pressure and makes us more present and alert. It’s empowering, rapport-building…AND It’s free!
Compiled by a long-term teacher, this resource will help you feel CALM and CONFIDENT—and ready to laugh—starting on your first day of school.
Behavior Management with Humor Includes:
• Behavior Management 101: Strategies that Work
• “Tips from the Trenches” for Behavior Management with Humor
• A Full Day of Humor and Good Behavior, Step-by-Step
• Funny Things to Say All Day
• Make it Fun in the Lunchroom, Auditorium, School Yard, Parties, and More
• Humor in Reading, Writing, Math, Music, and Dance
• Songs that Get Kids to Move, Smile and Behave
• Behavior Mod Charts
• Behavior Management Clip Chart
• Callbacks for Easy, Fun Management
• Brain Breaks to Calm or Energize Kids
• Printable Resources: Awards, Hats, Masks, Glasses, Bracelets, Pointers, and More!
• “Reboot Box” for Stress-Free Time-Out
• Deal-Breakers – Teacher Behavior to Avoid
• Behavior Management Posters
• Student Activities
• Student Printables for Bulletin Board Displays
• BONUS: MP3 Counting Backward Song for a Calming Brain Break or Dance
I hope you love Behavior Management with Humor…and if you would kindly leave your rating and feedback at TeachersPayTeachers.com
it would be greatly appreciated!
***** BONUS: You will get free credits to spend at TPT when you leave feedback *****
Thank you for your purchase!
Save on this Behavior Management Bundle:
Behavior Management Resources
Behavior Management with Humor
Behavior Management Charts
Behavior Management Callbacks
You might also enjoy…
BACK TO SCHOOL STUFF:
The Perfect Lesson Plan: checklists, charts, cheat-sheets, tips, class posters, lesson plans and lesson plan templates for K – 5
First Days of Kindergarten Teacher’s Kit
First Days of Kindergarten Bundle
For Super Savings, You Might Like:
Kindergarten Creative Back To School Mega Bundle – Lessons, Tips, Rules, Sight Words, CVC Words, Counting Songs, Behavior Management and Bulletin Board Displays
NOT JUST FOR SUBS--A GREAT SUBSTITUTE BINDER:
Substitute Teacher Kit: In-Depth Guide and Dozens of Printables for Kids
How to Tie a Shoe: Photo Tutorial
Counting Songs for Relaxation and Behavior Management
Brain Breaks for the 5 Senses
© 2017 Renee Dawn
Please respect the copyright, for use by one teacher in a classroom setting.