Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Behavior Management with Humor is a creative approach to discipline in the classroom. You’ll find tons of tools and strategies for behavior management with laughter.
At every step, we start with the essential skills for no-stress behavior management. Then we show you how to infuse these with respectful fun, so they come alive in your classroom.
Why use humor? Of all the tricks in your behavior management toolbox, humor is one of the most powerful. Laughing shakes up your lymph system. It heals your mind, body, and soul. It strengthens your immune system, lowers your blood pressure and makes you more present and alert. It’s empowering, rapport-building…and it brightens your day—a must-have for teachers and students alike.
Compiled by a long-term teacher, this resource will help you feel CALM and CONFIDENT—and ready to laugh—starting on your first day of school.
Behavior Management with Humor Includes:
• Behavior Management 101: Strategies that Work
• How to Teach Rules so they "Stick“
• How to Cultivate Respect and Rapport
• How to Control your Class Firmly but Graciously
• The All-Important “Stop Signal” - to call kids to attention
• Behavior Mod Charts - for effortless cooperation
• Behavior Management Clip Chart - a non-threatening visual aid
• How to Add Humor into your Day - safely and respectfully
• A Full Day of Humor and Good Behavior, Step-by-Step
• What to Say and Do, from the Moment Kids Arrive till Dismissal, for the Best Behavior
• Humor in Reading, Writing, Math, Music, and Dance
• Make it Fun in the Lunchroom, Auditorium, School Yard, Parties, and More
• Funny Things to Say All Day
• Songs that Get Kids to Move, Smile and Behave
• Callbacks for Easy, Fun Management
• Brain Breaks to Calm or Energize Kids
• Printable Resources: Awards, Brag Tags, Hats, Masks, Glasses, Bracelets, Pointers, and More!
• “Reboot Box” for Time-Out - Toss the "Naughty Chair!"
• Behavior Management Posters
• Student Activities and Printables for Bulletin Board Displays
• Deal-Breakers – Behavior Management to Avoid
• “Tips from the Trenches” for Behavior Management with Humor
• BONUS: MP3 Counting Backward Song for a Calming Brain Break or Dance
I hope you love Behavior Management with Humor…and if you would kindly leave your rating and feedback at TeachersPayTeachers.com/Behavior Management with Humor
it would be greatly appreciated!
***** BONUS: You will get free credits to spend at TPT when you leave feedback *****
Thank you for your purchase!
Save on this Behavior Management Bundle:
SUPER COOL BRAG TAGS! -- Stylish, fun, easy, AND EFFECTIVE awards, or prizes
You might also enjoy…
BACK TO SCHOOL STUFF:
For Super Savings:
NOT JUST FOR SUBS--A GREAT SUBSTITUTE BINDER:
© 2017 Renee Dawn
Please respect the copyright, for use by one teacher in a classroom setting.