I use these cards at the end of each day. If the kids have not moved their clip, flipped card, etc, then I punch the card. When they reach a star, they can pick a reward such as a coupon or an item from the treasure box.
The extended class rules are posted in the room and are also on their weekly take home sheets. If a child has an infraction, I reference the rule broken in their comment section for the day and they do not get a punch on their card.
1. I will respect myself, others, and my school
2. I will raise my hand and wait to be called on before I speak
3. I will follow directions quickly and ask for help if I need it
4. I will listen without talking or interrupting
5. I will be honest, safe, kind, and polite
6. I will use materials respectfully and wisely
7.I will clean up after myself