What you need:
QR Code Reader App
I use QR READER FOR iPhone-
It is free on iTunes.
A jar or bin to hold the reward cards
Cardstock to print the cards on
I have the kiddos pick one out of the jar and scan it with the class iPad. You can have them be whole class rewards or individual student rewards.
Use as you wish.
Use the list to determine if there are rewards you would like to remove.
Print on cardstock for durability.
1. Use the teacher’s chair
2. Read with your buddy or on your own outside the room
3. Use any of the teacher’s pens
4. Have lunch with a friend and the teacher
5. Chew gum in class
6. Pick a five minute classroom game to play at the end of the day
7. Pick the classroom brain break
8. Change the class Lightbox
9. No homework for the night
10. Pick a song for a classroom dance party
11. Free choice on the computer or ipad
12. No shoes in class13. Wear a hat in class
14. Line Leader for the day
15. Bring something to share with the class
16. Sit with a friend around the room
17. Wear slippers in class
18. Pick a teacher dress up day for an upcoming Friday
19. Draw during read aloud or other lesson
20. Be the teacher’s helper for the day
21. Three extra minutes of recess with a friend
22. Use color expo markers or draw on the whiteboard
23.Sit at the teachers desk for the day
24. Choose music for the class to listen to