The Behavior Reflection Think Sheet promotes self-reflection of choices, behaviors and feelings. It can be used with other classroom management programs, behavior management for students, restorative practice programs or in calm down areas. It encourages students to think about what they did, why they did it and how it affected others. Students will make bad choices sometimes however, having a chance to reflect and think about their actions and behaviors will allow them to learn from their mistakes and make better choices in the future.
An Apology Letter is included to help students show empathy and learn how to apologize for their actions which affected other students.
Several variations of Incident Reports are included for students to explain what happened and report incidents that happen in school and the classroom.
What it Includes:
- Single page Behavior Reflection Sheet
- Single page Behavior Reflection Sheet with simple borders
- 2 page Behavior Reflection Sheet for more writing space
- 2 page Behavior Reflection Sheet with simple borders for more writing space
- Apology Letter
- Apology Letter with simple borders
- Incident report simple
- Incident report with prompts (and writing lines)
- Incident report with prompts and no lines
You also might want to CHECK OUT:
If you would like to get updates on new products, resources and ideas…