This bundle's resources will help your students learn and think about emotions, social skills, relationships, and behavior. The resources in this bundle can be used to help your student identify their own feelings as well as actions to adapt to their situations.
This bundle is currently 19 resources large and growing! (up to the file size limit) Why not save 35% off
by purchasing the whole bundle?! This resource will expand as I add new behavior and social skills products to my store. Don't wait to make your purchase - buying the bundle now ensures you receive any new updates free
Included in Making Faces:
• 10 "Find the Face" scenarios
• 15 "Feeling ________" sheets
• 4 Cut & Paste "Emotion Match Up" sheets
• 6 "Today I am Feeling" profiles- 3 male, 3 female
Included in I Can Be a Superhero!:
• 24 Task cards, printable in B&W and color
• Blank/Write-in task cards, printable in B&W and color
• 3 styles of answer sheets, printable in B&W
Included in Emotion Puzzle Match-Up:
•12 Emotion puzzles (7 emotions) split into 6 male & 6 female faces.
•15 more word puzzle pieces to decode emotion from.
•72 sets of “fill in your own” puzzles split into 3 male and 3 female options.
•1 Puzzle Map template to assemble pieces on.
Included in Stop, Think, then GO!:
• An 8.5"x11" full color game board.
• Instructions, game pawns, and a paper die in case you don’t have any dice to spare!
• 30 Stop &Think cards filled with examples of daily situations requiring self-control and social grace.
In the Daily Growth Mindset Journal:
•7 black & white, low prep journal pages for each day of the week.
•Each page is split into half pages to save ink, paper, and money!
•1 Editable cover page (containing 2 half sheet sizes) so that you have the option to add your student’s name.
Included in Let's Talk About Feelings:
•30 colorful domino style tiles featuring full body expressions.
Included in Editable Electronics Time Management Reward Coupons:
•15 editable reward tickets to that can each be edited to a specific number of minutes and a specific reward.
Included in Facial Expressions Bingo
•24 different bingo cards
•60 different faces used.
•60 slips for the caller to call-out from
Included in Be a Flexible Thinker!:
20 printable worksheets:
•to practice flexible thinking
•identify negative reactions
•discern between flexible and inflexible
•identify how flexibility is helpful
•identify how rigid thinking holds us back
•create a flexibility action plan
Included in Student Information Sheets:
At a glance info & personal responsibility/action plan
•2 “Things to know about” sheets:
1 male, 1 female
•14 “How am I feeling today?” sheets:
7 female: 6 w/motivational quotes, 1 w/out
7 male: 6 w/motivational quotes, 1 w/out
Included in Going to a Funeral or Memorial:
• 7 half pages, folded booklet style social story
Included in Grumpy Young Man:
• Printable Old Maid style game with 18 emotion pairs + the lone Grumpy young man!
Included in What Can We Talk About:
• 5 male faces worksheets
• 5 female faces worksheets
Included in I Have, Who has?:
•30 Color cards
•30 Black and white cards
Included in Going to the Dentist:
•7 page printable social story
6 activity pages including:
•Label parts of the Tooth
•What makes healthy teeth puzzle
•Connect the dots
•"I visited the Dentist" badges
Included in Spring Break Social Skills Challenge:
• 1 editable sheet in PDF format
• 1 editable sheet in PowerPoint format
Included in Reading the Situation:
• 12 B&W no prep work sheets
• 4 "How will they react?" worksheets- cut & paste the appropriate face/conversation bubble. Space included to write in why they chose their selection.
• 4 "How will they react?" worksheets- cut & paste the appropriate conversation bubble. Space included to write in why they chose their selection and what could have been done differently.
• 4 "What are they saying?" worksheets- Look at the frame and write in their own conversation that matches the emotion set.
Included in Ice Cream Social:
• Invitations in B&W and color
• "Data collection" sheets to track favorite ice cream in B&W and color
• Single page instructions/tips for students
Included in Match the Sentence:
• 10 color pages with a variety of emotions.
• 10 sentences strips
To see these files individually, click the links below:
→ I Can Be A Superhero!
Social Situations task cards
→ Making Faces
Worksheets for identifying and managing emotions
→ Emotion Match-Up
Match facial expressions to phrases
→ Stop, Think, then Go!
A game to talk about impulse control
→ My Daily Growth Mindset Journal
Develop a growth mindset
→ Let's Talk About Feelings dominoes game
A fun way to talk about feelings and work on empathy
→ Editable Reward Coupons / Electronic Time Management
Manage ipad time
→ Facial Expressions Bingo Game
Identify facial expressions while playing bingo
→ Be a Flexible Thinker!
Practice Flexible thinking!
→ Student Information Sheets
At-a-glace info for students
→ Going to a Funeral or Memorial
A social story
→ What Can We Talk About?
Practice picking appropriate topics for conversation
→ Grumpy Young Man
An Old Maid style game to practice familiarize with facial expressions
→ I Have Who Has? Emotions edition
An emotion version of the popular I have, who has? game
→ Going to the Dentist Social Story
A booklet about what to expect + worksheets.
→ Editable Spring Break Social Skills Challenge
A bingo challenge to send home over spring break to help keep skills sharp!
→ Read the Situation
Practice "reading the room"
→ Ice Cream Social
A Summer social skills activity
→ Match the Sentence
Discerning emotions from visual clues
By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Jill Camacho and are licensed to only you for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
The Original Purchaser May:
•Make copies for their own classroom, including homeschooling or tutor sessions.
•Make one copy for back up purposes, but not with the intent to re-distribute.
•Direct other interested persons to my store.
•Reference (without distribution of any pages) this product in blog posts, seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues provided there is both credit provided to myself, as well as a link back to my store.
♥ Click "Follow Me " to be notified of new products (50% off for the first 48 hours in most cases!!!)
Take a peak at Sublime Dream on: