Behaviors got you beating your OWN head against a wall? Ready to implement strong visuals with students who have behaviors and not sure where to start? This is just the printable for you! Address student behaviors with this multifaceted behavior toolkit. It is the perfect way to access essential visual supports and behavior tools as you support students in your self-contained unit or inclusion classroom.
What You'll Get
This 42-page digital download comes in a .pdf file with the following:
- Daily Work Schedule & Checkmark Icons
- AM/PM Daily Schedule & Check Mark Icons
- Visual: I need a break (2 versions)
- Break Card: 10 Breaks/5 Breaks/3 Breaks
- Breaks Break Card: Visual Choice Icons
- Visual: I want (2 versions)
- Visual: I need help (4 versions)
- Visual: Ready to Work (Y/N) - Large/Small Format (4 Versions)
- Visual: My Rules & Support Icons
- Visual: Communication Necklace First - Then Charts (2,3,5 Step) & Support Icons
- Token Economy Chart: I Am Working For (3 & 5 step) & Visual Icons
- Bonus: Token Economy Tokens (hearts, cars, Pokemon, and basketballs)
- Parent Behavior Note Home (Weekly & Daily)
- Positive Notes Home (8 versions)
- Positive Rewards Punch Cards (16 versions)
- Student Self-Evaluation with Visual Icons
- ABC & Interval Data Guidelines and Sheets
- BONUS: 9 Schedule Icons in Black and White (two size sets) with English, math, science, social studies, breakfast, lunch, dismissal, change, and specials.
You hear it all the time - you need more visuals in your classroom to support your students with Autism and those with behavior concerns - now you can get all the visuals you need to implement a great behavior system and properly manage problem behaviors all in this essential toolkit.
Who Benefits from this Product:
If you are a teacher who is working in an Autism Unit with Special Education students you will love this essential toolkit because it will give you tons of tools you absolutely need!
This toolkit comes with visual supports to help in the classroom, behavior tools to guide student behavior, and positive reinforcement tools to promote good behavior. You MUST check out the PREVIEW for this product to see all the great value that’s included!
Download the PREVIEW file to see more about the printable… then purchase the full activity today and work smarter, not harder!
Check out more activities like this in the Noodle Nook TPT Store, including other adapted activities.
Feedback & Followers:
Fabulous Printables Love Feedback! Ratings make the TpT world go round :) AND Earn you points to get more for less. Follow me to be the first to know about my new sales, freebies and products! Look for the green star near my store name and click it to become a follower. You'll receive updates directly to your inbox that will help you work smarter, not harder. Woo-hoo! If you have any questions, I’d love to hear from you!
Pinterest: Noodle Nook
YouTube: Noodle Nook
This resource was created by Ayodele Jones © 2017 and revised in 2020. The images are the property of the author and used with permission using a commercial license from Freepik © All rights reserved by author. The materials in this unit were distributed and intended for single use only. The purchaser may reproduce copies for students in your classroom for classroom use only. You may not share with other teachers in your building, district, or otherwise. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the internet is strictly prohibited. Violations are subject to penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Additional licenses can be purchased for multi-use at a discount. Please contact the author at email@example.com.