Necessary visuals needed to set up a classroom behavior display and individual behavior cards for a structured classroom.
Teach your students:
* what behavior is expected
* what reward will be given for appropriate behavior
* what consequence will be given for inappropriate behavior
* Classroom Display
* Individual Behavior Cards with Editable Name Tags
* Daily Behavior Check-In Card
* Weekly Behavior Strip
* Happy/Sad Face Visuals in black & white, color, and added color support (green--happy, red--sad)
* Prize Box Labels
I use the individual behavior cards for each activity throughout the day. At the beginning of each activity, all 3 happy faces are on the card. Therefore, if they get a sad face during an activity, they start over for the next activity and get another chance to earn a reward.
You might be interested in my other visuals for a structured classroom
Visuals for a Structured Classroom Bundle
Independent Work System Visuals for a Structured Classroom
Student Schedules for a Structured Classroom
Get credit for future purchases
Go to "My Purchases" page
Click on the "Provide Feedback" button
Provide a rating and comment for the product
Your feedback is greatly appreciated!
Become a follower
Click the star next to my logo at top of page
You will be notified of my new products, discounts, and freebies