This file contains many different posters and certificates that can be used in the music classroom with a Peace-Sign themed background. In addition to a behavior clip chart this file contains the following:
* Behavior Clip Chart with different ways for implementation. The behavior chart is music themed and reinforces the names of the lines of the treble clef staff.
* Bathroom Use Chart that can be used individually or in conjunction with the Behavior Chart.
* Positive reinforcement certificates for the music classroom. These come in red, orange, green, blue, purple and black & white printing options.
* "I Hit a Few Wrong Notes in Music Class" note home.
* Solo performance certificates: "I performed by myself today in music", "_____________ performed a solo in music today". These are open ended so it can be for a singing solo, instrument solo. This allows the teacher to reward more introverted students and encourages them to feel successful as well as rewarding the students who are ready to sing by themselves in music.
* MUSIC Behavior/expectation posters: M-Make Good Choices; U-Use Your Manners; S-Speak When It's Your Turn; I-Involve Yourself; C-Care for Classroom Equipment
* 4 different hand sign posters: One that is large and one that is small. Then within the large and small, one set is labeled with solfege and one is simply the handsign.
Your feedback is important and valuable! Please rate this product.
Please follow my TpT store for monthy freebies that are available only to my followers.
Additionally, please follow my blog Music a la Abbott
for more teaching ideas!