My Canadian Spelling Behaviour Clip Chart set makes it easy for you and your students to track their daily behaviour. This set is so bright and cheerful with polka dots - you will love hanging it in your classroom.
Includes 7 behaviour levels and a title card:
- Behaviour Clip Chart - Clip Up or Down, It's YOUR Choice
- Great Job
- Good Day
- Ready to Learn
- Loss of Privilege
- Parent Contact
Simply copy each piece, laminate and hang using a hole punch and binder clips.
Label a clothes peg for each student and clip to "Ready to Learn". Students move up or down depending upon the choices made.
This set also includes:
- parent explanation letter
- weekly behaviour tracker (8.5 x 11, half sheet and quarter sheet
- think sheet (for behaviour reflection, with parent signature line)
As a bonus, I've also included a cute, matching "Noise-o-Meter" with:
- "Noise-o-Meter" title card
- Outside Voice
- Inside Voice
- Whisper Voice
- No Voice
Assemble as you did the behaviour clip chart and use one clothes peg to let students know the acceptable noise level in the classroom. Cute and helpful!
Please look for this item with U.S. spelling, also available in my store.