The following 2 page document highlights the following:
- Why are predictable routines so important?
- How do we consider what it is like for someone else?
- How to develop a routine board?
- Practical Things you can do.
- A one page person centred document called “working/not working” to support brainstorming of what is currently working and not working with the individuals routine.
This following resource has been specifically developed for children with special needs/ ADD/ ADHD/ intellectual disability and or individuals with unique communication requirements.
Please check out some of our BEST SELLERS! Remember – Please follow our STORE! Thank you