Also included in
- Are you looking for engaging activities AND interactive, no prep digital Boom Cards to practice and reinforce what it means to be a good friend? You will love this jam packed bundle that includes tons of different hands on ways to practice this important skill! This social emotional pack will help b$6.00$8.00Save $2.00
- Are you looking for a fun way to engage your students digitally? This completely editable BUNDLE includes everything you need to have a successful year and strong sense of community in person or at a distance! This low prep bundle has you covered for everything to support your families and excite th$15.00$20.00Save $5.00
- Are you looking for an interactive, no prep, digital bundle? Your students will LOVE these different sets of Social Emotional Boom cards that will take them through tons of engaging scenarios. These cards provide students with lots of fun practice and are self checking!Each set includes 20 social sc$12.00$16.00Save $4.00
Are you looking for an interactive, no prep, digital resource? Your students will LOVE this set of being a friend Boom cards that will take them through tons of engaging scenarios. These cards provide students with lots of fun practice and are self checking!
Use these 20 social scenario cards to teach about being a good friend and what to do in different social situations. Students will use words and pictures to determine good friends. Some activities will have students sorting, matching, and typing. The best part is that learners get immediate feedback! Want to learn more about social emotional learning? Click HERE to learn more!
Each activity card is also filled with voice directions for your students.
*Please check out my preview. This will lead you to a link that will allow you to play 4 cards to see exactly what the students will see.*
OTHER SOCIAL EMOTIONAL RESOURCES TO LOVE:
- Social Emotional Resources
- Making Good Choices Boom Cards
- Digital All About Me
- Editable Find A Friend Bingo Print & Digital
- Empathy Activity
IT'S A DIGITAL TASK CARD!
Are you trying to go 1:1 in your classroom? Do you have devices, but not always sure how to keep your kiddos engaged with relevant material? Well, look no further - BOOM Cards are so COOL and you don't have to do a thing! Cards are randomized automatically! Meaning - each time your kiddos play it will be in a different order! When the student picks an answer, it either circles it green and says "Correct", or circles it red and says "Wrong Answer". It automatically goes to the next slide, and has many more cool features!
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY!
Click here to try a FREEBIE!
Please READ BELOW to understand how Boom Cards work! This purchase will give you a PDF that will lead you to the Boom Learning platform. ⭐ THIS IS A DIGITAL RESOURCE, PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ BELOW ABOUT THIS PRODUCT, AND CLICK ON THE FREEBIE TO SEE IF THIS IS SOMETHING THAT WILL WORK FOR YOU!⭐
New to Boom Learning? Check out this video that explains all about using Boom Cards™.
WHAT IS NEEDED:
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
You may be eligible for a free trial from Boom Learning. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial. If you choose not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for decks that are self-grading).
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
Email me at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns about this product. If you are not sure that this product will work for you, please check out one of the freebies. Keep in mind that the preview shows you what the game is going to look like.
Click the Green ★ to follow my store and get notifications when new resources arrive including freebies! New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted!
I'd Love to Connect!
How to get TPT credit on future purchases:
Please go to the MY PURCHASES page. Under each purchase, you will see a PROVIDE FEEDBACK button. Click on it, leave feedback, and then you will receive credits for your purchase that you can use on future items (AS IN FREE MONEY to use on TPT)! I do read all the feedback! I can't respond to all of them, but I do value your feedback!
Lindsay Sauer ❤️