Perfect for social groups, language groups, character building, life skills, counseling groups, or for in the classroom with young children!
I teach character building lessons every Thursday to 54 Kindergartens (it is one of my extra duties while teachers have their weekly collaboration meeting). This 6 weeks we are talking about respect. I made this "Being a Good Friend" sorting game for them this week! I liked it so much that I adapted it to sell on TPT!
This download includes:
• A large group activity (sorting big pictures into a box/bin)
• A small group activity (a file folder sorting activity with velcro).
• Large and small thumbs up/thumbs down signs
• 3 worksheets (circle the "Being A Good Friend")
• 1 drawing worksheet (draw someone being a good friend).
There are 36 behaviors (sharing a toy, hitting, smiling, helping a friend, telling a lie, ect...) for the students to decide if they are "Being a Good Friend" or "Not Being a Good Friend." I also made thumbs up and thumbs down signs to use during the lesson (the kids LOVED this!). I also included 4 worksheets that you could use to reinforce the concept afterwards!
Leave feedback to earn TPT credits but as always email me first
with any questions or concerns! I am happy to resolve any
issues or questions you have email@example.com
Don't forget to check out my new Panda Font Shop! Click here to see my original fonts!