Also included in
- Perfect for social groups, language groups, character building, life skills, counseling groups, or for in the classroom with young children! Digital (BOOM Cards) and Print bundle! Each version can be purchased separately for $3.00 each. Only purchase this option if you want both versions (do not buy$5.50$6.00Save $0.50
Perfect for social groups, language groups, character building, life skills, counseling groups, or for in the classroom with young children!
I teach character building lessons every Thursday to 54 Kindergartens (it is one of my extra duties while teachers have their weekly collaboration meeting). This 6 weeks we are talking about respect. I made this "Being a Good Friend" sorting game for them this week! I liked it so much that I adapted it to sell on TPT!
This download includes:
• A large group activity (sorting big pictures into a box/bin)
• A small group activity (a file folder sorting activity with velcro).
• Large and small thumbs up/thumbs down signs
• 3 worksheets (circle the "Being A Good Friend")
• 1 drawing worksheet (draw someone being a good friend).
There are 36 behaviors (sharing a toy, hitting, smiling, helping a friend, telling a lie, ect...) for the students to decide if they are "Being a Good Friend" or "Not Being a Good Friend." I also made thumbs up and thumbs down signs to use during the lesson (the kids LOVED this!). I also included 4 worksheets that you could use to reinforce the concept afterwards!
This is now available in a BOOM CARD deck (sold separately or in a print/digital bundle) Click here to see the bundle
Leave feedback to earn TPT credits but as always email me first
with any questions or concerns! I am happy to resolve any
issues or questions you have firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also like Conversations Blocks Game Companion (pairs with tumbling towers blocks) Click here to see it!