Make science FUN and hands on in your classroom using science units made just for little learners! Use a small table or a small bookshelf to create an engaging science center full of hands on materials for students to explore and investigate using the included printables, vocabulary cards, book, anchor charts, and discovery pages (science journal pages)! Included is a read aloud book for circle time, anchor charts, and a suggested book list. There is even a half page note you can send home to families, so they can continue the learning at home and strengthen the home school connection.
Bundle and SAVE!
Get this product along with ALL of my other little learner science units in the Little Learners Science BUNDLE
• Teacher Instruction Strategies
• Science Center Set Up (with real classroom photos of the center in action)
• Parts of A Scientist Anchor Chart & Poster
• Scientists Use Tools Anchor Chart & 16 Vocabulary Cards (four to a page)
• 18 Activity Charts, 3 Science Picture Prompts, & 3 Mini Experiments
• Journal Discovery and Science Writing Pages & Covers (2 covers options, 3 discovery page options, 3 science journal options)
• Scientists Can Anchor Charts with 12 Cards (ex: observe, ask questions, examine, use my senses, share findings, sort, compare)
• I am a Scientist Book
• Home School Connection Note Home
Check out my STEM I Can Build!
STEM I Can Build Units Included:
• I Can Build…Anchor Chart and Book Basic Pack
• Fall, Halloween, & Thanksgiving STEM I Can Build
• Winter, Christmas, & Valentine’s Day STEM I Can Build
• Spring, St. Patrick’s Day, Earth Day, & Easter STEM I Can Build
• Summer, Beach, Camping, & America STEM I Can Build
• Transportation (construction, trains, land, water, air) STEM I Can Build
• Landforms and Habitats STEM I Can Build
Click the green star to follow me to receive 50% off all new products for the first 24 hours a new product is posted! Visit my store Pocket of Preschool
→ Pocket of Preschool Website
Sign up for my newsletter and you will receive a HUGE family theme writing center filled with word cards, writing paper, write the room, a teacher page with tons of ideas on how to use it the classroom, and real photos of it in action in a classroom for FREE!
Pocket of Preschool ®