7 ways to be neighbourly
This resource includes:
• an engaging video in several formats describing seven ways to be neighbourly (6 videos in total)
• a PDF document asking questions based on the video (2 documents)
The video introduces the following ideas on how to be neighbourly.
1. Smile and say hello
2. Get to know your neighbour’s lifestyle
3. Practise parking and bin etiquette
4. Share and exchange
5. Offer help when you can
6. Be a responsible pet owner
7. Organise an annual neighbourhood party
Created with fantastic high-quality scribe software, the video formats are:
* mp4 with or without background music
* wmv with or without background music
* flv with or without background music
The video shows a hand transcribing the words and drawing the accompanying image.
Add your own audio to the videos without music.
These are excellent prompt resources for a unit of work around community and neighbourhood.
Be a good neighbour
Being neighbourly introductory video and worksheet
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License
Remember that you earn credits for every rating and comment that you provide.