• The activity is meant to be used as a stationery sheet for students. It is designed to give students a place to record their bell ringer answers (or problem of the day, daily oral language, or whatever else you may call it).
• I used this activity with sixth grade students, but it could easily be adapted down for 4th-5th graders or up for older kids.
• The sheet is intentionally left blank to be used just as a recording device. I typically have the questions up on my Smartboard. This allows me to copy this paper in bulk and have it ready as needed.
• I typically copy this sheet front to back. There are two pages included in this file for easy printing. It provides two weeks worth of writing area. Three different versions are included: days of the week labeled, "Day 1, Day 2" and so forth, and blank boxes.
• I appreciate your fair reviews after using this product in your classroom. Thanks so much! I hope this product will be useful to you in the classroom.
• Visit my TPT store at http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Traveling-Teacher-Online