• The activity is meant to be used as a stationery sheet for students. It is designed to give students a place to record their bell ringer answers (or problem of the day, daily oral language, or whatever else you may call it).
• I used this activity with sixth grade students, but it could easily be adapted down for 4th-5th graders or up for older kids.
• The sheet is intentionally left blank just as a recording device. I typically have the questions up on my Smartboard. This allows me to copy this paper in bulk and have it ready as needed.
• I typically copy this sheet front to back. There are two pages included in this file for easy printing. It provides two weeks worth of writing area.
• I appreciate your fair reviews after using this product in your classroom. Thanks so much! I hope this product will be useful to you in the classroom.
• Visit my TPT store at http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Traveling-Teacher-Online