Also included in
- Everyone loves logic puzzles, riddles, and critical thinking. As featured in the TpT newsletter, expand your students' brain power with this set of Brain Teasers to use as brain breaks or bellringers for your classroom! These are perfect for distance learning too!⭐️This product is also included in m$12.00$15.00Save $3.00
- Are you needing some excellent ideas for a substitute teacher or those times when you need something fast? This bundle contains a variety of engaging resources from my store in a bundle format to help you save time and money. Get a whopping 25% off all included resources by buying this bundle forma$30.00$42.25Save $12.25
- What's In This Bundle?This bundle contains access to EVERY single paid resource in the Mister Harms store! Save big and go for it! It's EVERYTHING! It's the whole kit and caboodle, the whole enchilada, the whole ball of wax, the whole shebang! Whatever you want to call it, you're going to get it al$159.00$267.25Save $108.25
This product is designed to capture students' attention and stimulate their critical thinking skills for any subject matter!
Everyone loves logic puzzles, riddles, and critical thinking. As featured in the TpT newsletter, expand your students' brain power with this set of Brain Teasers to use as bell ringers or brain breaks in your classroom! In both printable and digital versions, these brain teasers are perfect for distance learning as well!
- Now in Google Drive format!
- 30 different Brain Teasers in 2 great formats - (Worksheets or Google Slideshow)
- 3 worksheets of 10 Brain Teasers each - (to use as handouts or assign in Google Classroom)
- 1 stunning slideshow of 30 Brain Teasers - (to use as whole group visuals through Google Slides)
- Answers to all 30 Brain Teasers are included
- There are 20 medium difficulty teasers and 10 even more difficult teasers
- All Brain Teasers are in printable pdf format as well as Google Drive format to assign through Google Classroom
- These Brain Teasers are perfect for upper elementary through adults!
These Brain Teasers are great to use as class fillers in that final 5 minutes, a bellringer at the beginning of class, use them as a center activity, or maybe as a fun day. You may even want to include one Brain Teaser at the end of each chapter test as an extra credit bonus question (my students love this). Make it an ongoing competition by projecting the Google Slideshow and having groups race to complete a few Brain Teasers every Friday. Whatever the format, you and your students will love these Brain Teasers! You can also get Brain Teasers: Volume 2. Enjoy teasing your brain!
Thanks so much for stopping by! It's great to meet you! I hope this resource adds value to your classroom. If you have time, I'd love for you to leave a rating on this product with your awesome feedback, and make sure to follow Mister Harms for important updates and savings. I would also love to see how you've incorporated this product into your classroom. Feel free to post a photo of this resource in action and tag @misterharms so I can meet you! I hope you have a wonderful day!
You may also like: