A Hodgepodge is our unique compilation of thought provoking, one paged, relevant, timely, and engaging enrichment exercises designed to get students focused and on task. The use of these pages will help to eliminate wasted time in the classroom that could be used for learning. They are perfect for use:
* Before the bell rings.
* While waiting for others to finish.
* During transitions.
* As a wrap-up.
Plus, it facilitates teachers attending to pressing administrivia, i.e.:
* Taking attendance.
* Checking homework.
* Grading papers.
* Preparing for other assignments for the day's lesson.
* Returning homework, quizzes, and other assignments.
* To be completed independently.
* Crafted with instructions to guide completion.
* Short, clear and concise, as not to overwhelm the student.
* All inclusive. They do not require any additional resources for completion other than a writing instrument, i.e. pen or pencil.
It's sure to become a welcomed enrichment exercise, and a fun impromptu diversion from the typical day-to-day curriculum.