This bundle includes over 400 task cards to use as bell ringers for middle school and high school. The files are broken into months with varying designs. With this bundle, you will receive each month plus two bonuses: a diagnostic set of task cards, and 20 additional task cards for review. The final review contains multiple errors in each sentence.
Each month contains 32 task cards (four per sheet), all of the sentences in a worksheet form, and student answer sheets. You can use either the task cards or the worksheet for a class. Another option is to use both - task cards as practice and the worksheet to review once the students complete the task cards.
(December includes 36 task cards, and 16 additional task cards are included to use as review or as a diagnostic activity.)
The task cards cover common grammar mistakes:
* Incorrect punctuation choice - commas, quotes, apostrophes, ellipse, semicolons.
* Misplaced and dangling modifiers.
* Run-ons, incomplete thoughts, fragments, comma splices.
* Incorrect verb tense, parallelism.
* Problems with verb mood and capitalization.
* Subject - verb disagreement.
* Pronoun - antecedent agreement.
* And other common writing errors!
Directions prompt students to correct the errors. Student answer sheets are provided.
The preview contains three pages of the task cards so you can get a close look. I use these as bell ringers, but they of course will work in different circumstances.
Each month is in my store, but this bundle has extra task cards and is set at a discounted price. The thumbnails show a selection of the task cards you will receive with this bundle!
These are part of the bundle: