Hold on! - This product product is part of a bundle. Save 20% the purchase price when you purchase over 400 task cards - A Complete Year of Grammar Bell Ringers
This product contains 32 task cards to use as bell-ringers or review cards for students, with April themed sentences.
This product contains 32 task cards (four per sheet), all of the sentences in a worksheet form, and student answer sheets. You can use either the task cards or the worksheet for a class. Another option is to use both - task cards as practice and the worksheet to review once the students complete the task cards.
The task cards cover common grammar mistakes:
* Incorrect punctuation choice - commas, semicolons, apostrophes.
* Misplaced and dangling modifiers.
* Run-ons, incomplete thoughts, fragments.
* Incorrect verb tense, parallelism.
* Problems with verb mood.
* Pronoun-antecedent agreement.
* And other common writing errors!
Directions prompt students to correct the errors. You should see an answer sheet sample in the thumbnail.
Some, but not all of the sentences deal with April - spring, graduation announcements, etc. They can be used any time of the year, however.
Answer keys are included.