32 grammar task cards - perfect as bell ringers or review cards for the ELA classroom, with July themed sentences.
This product contains 32 task cards (four per sheet), all of the sentences in a worksheet form, and student answer sheets. You can use either the task cards or the worksheet for a class. Another option is to use both - task cards as practice and the worksheet to review once the students complete the task cards.
The task cards cover common grammar mistakes:
* Incorrect punctuation choice - commas, quotes, apostrophes.
* Misplaced and dangling modifiers.
* Run-ons, incomplete thoughts, fragments, comma splices.
* Incorrect verb tense, parallelism.
* Problems with verb mood and capitalization.
* And other common writing errors!
Directions prompt students to correct the errors. Student answer sheets are provided.
Some, but not all of the sentences deal with July - American Fourth of July, swimming, etc. They can be used any time of the year, however.
Answer keys are included.