Hold on! - This product product is part of a bundle. Save 20% the purchase price when you purchase over 400 task cards - A Complete Year of Grammar Bell Ringers
This product contains 32 task cards to use as bell-ringers or review cards for students, with November themed sentences.
This product contains 32 task cards (four per sheet), all of the sentences in a worksheet form, and student answer sheets. You can use either the task cards or the worksheet for a class. Another option is to use both - task cards as practice and the worksheet to review once the students complete the task cards.
The task cards cover common grammar mistakes:
* Incorrect punctuation choice - commas, colons.
* Misplaced and dangling modifiers.
* Run-ons, comma splices, fragments.
* Incorrect verb tense, parallelism.
* Problems with verb mood.
* Subject-verb agreement, pronoun-antecedent agreement.
* And other common writing errors!
Directions prompt students to correct the errors. You should see a task card and answer sheet sample in the thumbnail.
Some, but not all of the sentences deal with November - family time, American Thanksgiving, etc. They can be used any time of the year, however.
Answer keys are included.