Engage your students bell to bell with these bell ringer templates specifically designed for your secondary social studies classroom!
Why use bell ringers?
• They provide a consistent routine as students
enter the classroom.
• They engage students in content from bell to bell.
• They allow students think time and opportunities to apply
new vocabulary and social studies skills.
• Non-Academic questions help build relationships and allow
students to share goals and their personal strengths.
• Allows teachers to get to know students better.
• Gives all students the opportunity to answer higher level
• Great conversation starters leading into lessons!
• Awesome ways to gather formative data to know what
your students are mastering and where you may need to
• Allows multiple ways to review content from previous
lessons and make connections between old and new
• Students are seated & working while teacher takes
This bundle includes four versions of printable sheets for students to fill in each day offering teachers plenty of flexibility. I've also created editable PowerPoints for each version with 10 sample topics for bell ringer activities along with teacher ideas for you to generate new and customized bell ringer topics all year that will enhance your curriculum and help students practice and build on Social Studies skills!
Each page and document included in this file is copyrighted by ︎History Girl︎, Karalynn Tyler.
No part is for use for resale.
The contents of this file are for use by the customer only. I ask that teachers not
post any part of this file online or on a publicly accessed shared server. You may link
PDF versions of notes, PowerPoint slides, and assignments on a password protected
online resource only for students to access. If you would like to share this resource
with colleagues, please purchase additional copies from my Teachers Pay Teachers
store at the multiple license rate.
Thank you for helping to protect my creative work and intellectual property.