Who enjoys creating effective Bell Work questions every day? No teacher ever! This product is the answer to all your problems! Also called Bell Ringers, Warm-ups, Entrance Tickets, Do-Nows, these prompts are perfect for getting your students thinking mathematically about circles and their properties.
These can also be used for exit tickets, station activities, task cards, quick checks for understanding, or more.
In this product you will receive 17 days of questions, with each day having 1-10 questions. There are different versions from which you can choose:
• PDF slides for projection, 1 day per slide (INCLUDES ALL ANSWERS)
• PDF printable for student handouts, 2-4 per page (great for Interactive Notebooks or Task Cards)
• PowerPoint with all blank templates for you to add exactly what you need and keep a consistent look
Concepts and Skills Covered:
- Vocabulary (in diagram and matching)
- inscribed angles
- central angles
- chords and arcs
- cyclic quadrilaterals
- tangents and secants (segment lengths and angles created by them)
- circumference and area
- arc length and sector area
- equation of a circle
If you like this, you may also be interested in:
Geometry Word Wall Bundle
©Kacie Travis. ©Managing and Motivating Math Minds with Kacie Travis. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher or classroom, or for an entire department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view, uploaded to school or district websites, distributed via email, or submitted to file sharing sites such as Amazon Inspire. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for single classroom and personal use only.