Products in this Bundle (4)
Also included in
- ***Many of the resources in this bundle are currently in the process of being converted to fillable Google resources. I will update their descriptions as they are adapted and will attempt to adapt as quickly as I am able. This bundle provides first year and AP Literature teachers looking for a refre$324.50$499.00Save $174.50
This bundle of resources navigates students on a thoughtful and analytical study of Toni Morrison's Beloved. This bundle includes:
- Beloved Guided Reading Notes - slideshow notes and handouts to help guide students through the themes, symbols, and plot of Beloved
- Beloved Paired Texts and Close Reading Questions - For each set of chapters, students read a nonfiction text and discuss how its contents contribute to Beloved and our current issues of racial oppression today.
- Beloved Interactive Glossary - This glossary expounds on references and allegories from Beloved, including links for further exploration or research.
- Beloved Test & Answer Key - This 100 point editable test assesses students on their understanding of Beloved, in plot, symbols, themes, and analytical abilities.
This resource is designed for upper level literature courses including AP English Literature. Almost everything in this resource includes an editable component.