Also included in
- This bundle provides first year and AP® Literature teachers looking for a refresher with materials for teaching AP® Lit for an entire year. Before purchasing, I highly recommend you download this pacing guide and full course overview, which explains the course design and use of each resource in this$375.00$556.00Save $181.00
This bundle of resources navigates students on a thoughtful and analytical study of Toni Morrison's Beloved. This bundle includes:
- Beloved Guided Reading Notes - slideshow notes and handouts to help guide students through the themes, symbols, and plot of Beloved.
- Beloved Paired Texts and Close Reading Questions - For each set of chapters, students read a nonfiction text and discuss how its contents contribute to Beloved and our current issues of racial oppression today.
- Beloved Interactive Glossary - This glossary expounds on references and allegories from Beloved, including links for further exploration or research.
- Beloved Test & Answer Key - This 100 point editable test assesses students on their understanding of Beloved, in plot, symbols, themes, and analytical abilities.
This resource is designed for upper level literature courses including AP® English Literature. Almost everything in this resource includes an editable component. Furthermore, I've made the notes handout, the close reading responses, and the test available in Google Apps for online learners.
AP® is a trademark registered by the College Board, which is not affiliated with, and does not endorse, this website.