Benjamin Franklin was by far one of the most influential men in the history of America. He was an author, a printer, a politician, a statesman, an inventor, a philosopher, and a great national and world leader.
It can be challenging sometimes to help our students understand all that he accomplished. The classic story of "Ben and Me" is a great way to give children a better picture of the fullness of his life.
This resource is a companion workbook that can be used while reading the book.
Reading level: grades 3-6
Lexile Level: 1010
DRA Level: 40
1. a cover
2. comprehension questions for every chapter
3. background information on Benjamin Franklin
4. a colonial flag coloring sheet
5. a end of the book TEST (in written, open-ended format, not multiple choice)
6. a timeline of Ben's life
7. EXTRA enrichment activities
This workbook can act as a great supplemental resource for the following:
- Colonial America Unit
- The Founding Fathers/American Revolution
- American Inventors
- S.T.E.M. lessons
- Historic Figures of America