Incorporating novels with your social studies units is easy with this all inclusive print and go packet. I've included everything you need to work your way through this novel with ease.
Integrating novels into social studies is a very effective way to add dimension to your units, and Ben and Me is a wonderful story that my students always loved to read.
What You'll Find:
• Teacher’s Edition of Vocabulary by Chapter (with definitions)
• Student’s Edition of Vocabulary by Chapter (no definitions)
• Common Core aligned activities
• Vocabulary Activities
• Vocabulary Journal
• Student Activity Sheets (includes story map and comparison chart)
• Project Activity Ideas and Student Sheets
• Chapter Questions (includes separate answer key file in Zip file)
• End of Novel Assessment ((includes separate answer key file in Zip file)
Don't forget to FOLLOW ME
for any revisions or updates to this product, and to learn about other novel units you may wish to use in your classroom.
You May Also Like:
Dear Levi Novel Unit
Dear Austin Novel Unit
Daniel at the Siege of Boston Novel Unit
Lewis and Clark and Me Unit
Follow me on Pinterest!
Follow me on Facebook