Unit 10 Week 1 Set Includes:
► Various Maps for Thinking
► Easy Print and Cut Flash Cards for Spelling and High Frequency Words
► Spelling Words Review / Practice / Pretest
► High Frequency Words Review / Practice / Pretest
► Writing Activities – Key Events, Letter Writing, Central Message, Opinion
► Vocabulary Cards
► Writing Templates
► Handwriting Practice
• Please be advised that in order to open this file(s) you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader which can be free to download from https://get.adobe.com/reader/
• This item is for single classroom use only.
• Duplicating for sharing or commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without permission from the author, Smart Owlettes.
• Please refer to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). By purchasing and/or downloading you are entering and agreeing with these terms.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Simply click "download now."
2. The files will be downloaded automatically.
3. Open the PDF in Acrobat Reader (Free Download. If you don’t have it, simply click here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/)
1. Digital File (300 DPI)
2. SIZE: 8.5"x11" formatted
3. No physical item will be shipped.
4. Customized Font, Color, Size is not available.
5. Please feel free to ask any questions before purchasing or download.
6. Due to the digital nature of this product, returns or refunds are not possible.
7. Upon purchase of this item, you are entering an agreement to use the template only for personal use and the files are not transferable or shareable.
8. Recommended to use white paper for printing for best results, but works well with colored papers as well.
9. DO NOT edit or view this template on a mobile device or a tablet.
10. When PRINTING: make sure the print settings are set to print at actual size or 100%.
Due to the limitations of desktop scanners and the relative inconsistencies of various display monitors, the colors you see on your screen may not be a totally accurate reproduction of the actual product. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.