These anchor charts are designed to help you introduce each unit through collaborative conversations that will access prior knowledge, build interest and build on the ideas of others.
Each anchor chart has the essential question as well as the guiding questions for your students to discuss and fill in as you introduce each unit. I have also included a teacher guide for each anchor chart that includes the initial ideas for each guiding question.
This file includes:
* Unit 1 - Government at Work
* Unit 2 - Characters Facing Challenges
* Unit 3 - Plants and Animals in their Habitats
* Unit 4 - Many Characters, Many Points of View
* Unit 5 - Solving Problems Through Technology
* Unit 6 - Tales to Live By
* Unit 7 - Investigating the Past
* Unit 8 - Wind and Water Change Earth
* Unit 9 - Buyers and Sellers
* Unit 10 - States of Matter
* Teacher guide for each unit
* Directions for how to create your charts
* Examples of each chart
Check out the preview to see what's included!
You may also like: