Benchmark meets Thinking Maps with this 2nd grade bundle! This bundle includes everything you need for week two of Unit 6, from the essential question, narrative writing prompt, language practice, spelling and high frequency words pretest, practice sheets, and flash cards, vocabulary cards, and writing page templates, to various Thinking Maps to help reinforce daily lessons. Thinking Map activities include Circle and Tree Maps to reinforce the week’s phonics lessons, One-Sided Multi Flow Maps for identifying key details and making inferences, Double Bubble Maps for comparing texts, Flow Maps for text evidence and drafting narrative writing, Bridge Map for practice with homophones, Bubble Map for making real-life connections between words and the uses, and Brace Maps for planning narrative writing. Activities from this unit can be used throughout ELA and writing blocks, they are perfect for center activities, and can be used for both class work and homework. Simplify your weekly lessons with this easy, no prep bundle!
This Bundle Includes:
► Thinking Map Activities
Tree Map / Circle Map – Vowel Teams /oo/
One-Sided Multi-Flow Map – Key Details & Inferences
Double Bubble – Comparing Texts
Flow Map – Text Evidence, Narrative Drafting
Bridge Map – Homophones
Bubble Map – Real Life Connection between Words & Uses
Brace Map – Narrative Planning
► Easy Print and Cut Flash Cards with Spelling for the Unit along with High Frequency Words List
► Spelling Words Pretest / Practice Sheet
► High Frequency Words Pretest / Practice Sheet
► Narrative Writing Prompt
► Writing Templates
► Adverbs, Adjective, and Verbs Language Activity
► Vocabulary Cards
• Please be advised that in order to open this file(s) you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader which can be free to download from https://get.adobe.com/reader/
• This item is for single classroom use only.
• Duplicating for sharing or commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without permission from the author, Smart Owlettes.
• Please refer to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). By purchasing and/or downloading you are entering and agreeing with these terms.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Simply click "download now."
2. The files will be downloaded automatically.
3. Open the PDF in Acrobat Reader (Free Download. If you don’t have it, simply click here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/)
1. Digital File (300 DPI)
2. SIZE: 8.5"x11" formatted
3. No physical item will be shipped.
4. Customized Font, Color, Size is not available.
5. Please feel free to ask any questions before purchasing or download.
6. Due to the digital nature of this product, returns or refunds are not possible.
7. Upon purchase of this item, you are entering an agreement to use the template only for personal use and the files are not transferable or shareable.
8. Recommended to use white paper for printing for best results, but works well with colored papers as well.
9. DO NOT edit or view this template on a mobile device or a tablet.
10. When PRINTING: make sure the print settings are set to print at actual size or 100%.
Due to the limitations of desktop scanners and the relative inconsistencies of various display monitors, the colors you see on your screen may not be a totally accurate reproduction of the actual product. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.