Also included in
- These Close Reading Companions are a way for students to make the connection between the reading strategy/skill taught in your Benchmark Advance minilessons to how the strategy may look in the form of a test question. Each page includes a graphic organizer and an "Apply It!" test question. These can$99.00$119.90Save $20.90
These Close Reading Companions are a way for students to make the connection between the reading strategy/skill taught in your Benchmark Advance minilessons to how the strategy may look in the form of a test question. Each page includes a graphic organizer and an "Apply It!" test question. These can be used during whole group lessons or as a center activity. Print individually or give to students as a booklet at the start of your unit.
Included in This Resource:
- Student checklist page
- Companion pages (one for each close reading lesson) that relates to the guided practice portion of the lesson
- Answer Key page for Apply It! questions
- Google Slides version of all of the above
Each Close Reading Companion page has:
- The reading strategy/skill in the upper right corner
- The reading standards listed under the strategy/skill
- A "Close Reading Purpose" that is consistent with the TRS
- A chart, organizer, map, or some student response section
- "Apply It!" test question that applies the strategy in the form of a question
- The unit, week, and lesson number in the bottom left corner
✏️ See preview. Please note that by purchasing this file, you are only purchasing Unit 7 for third grade. If you would like to purchase units at a discount, consider purchasing the Units 1-10 Bundle. This is compatible with Benchmark Advance curriculum, not the Benchmark Literacy or Benchmark Workshop programs. This aligns to the California & National 2017-2020 Editions of Benchmark Advance.
Do you need this resource for more than one teacher or classroom?
Sharing and collaborating makes teaching so much easier! In order to make this easy and legal for you to share with your team, you may buy additional licenses at a discount. How? Go to your My Purchases page on TpT and find the resource. Then, click Buy Additional Licenses. This is the best way to buy for your team or grade level without violating copyright. Thank you for respecting my work!
Interested in purchasing for a whole district? I accept POs! Email me at email@example.com.
How can I earn credits to apply towards future purchases?
Go to your My Purchases page on TpT and find your purchases resources. You’ll see a Provide Feedback button next to each product. Click on it and you’ll be taken to a page where you can give a rating and comment. Doing so will give you TpT credits that you can use towards the cost of your future purchases.
How can I hear about new resources and sales?
- Click here to follow my TpT store
- Click here to join my email list
- Click here to follow me on Facebook
© Markers and Minions. This product is my intellectual property. I own the resource, while you are purchasing a license to use it in your classroom with your students only. It may not be posted on a public website or shared Drive where others can download it. You may reference the resource with credit and a link given. You may not translate or resell this resource.