This product is writing response sheets for all of Unit 6 Benchmark Advance first grade leveled readers. Each response sheet include a writing prompt for Opinion, Informative and Narrative styles, writing lines, and an area to draw a picture.
My more advanced readers use these "Read and Write" response sheets during Independent Work Time and enjoy choosing their own writing style. This resource can also be used for small group, guided reading and writing instruction.
Writing prompt sheets are included for the following stories:
- A Wolf, a Girl, and Her Grandma (E/8)
- Dog and His Reflection (G/12)
- How Bear Lost Her Tail (F/10)
- How Elephant Made Peanut Butter (I/15)
- The Boy Who Cried Wolf (G/11)
- The Emperor's New Clothes (G/11)
- The Milkmaid and Her Pail (F/10)
- The Tiger, the Brahmin, and the Jackal (H/14)
- The Ugly Duckling (G/12)
- The Wind and the Sun (F/9)
- Why is Hummingbird Tiny? (I/15)
- Why Owl Has Big Eyes and Rabbits Hops (H/14)
** Look for Unit 3, Unit 4 and Unit 5 in my store, and I will be posting additional units soon. Please comment and I'm always happy to make edits. Thank you!! **