Benchmark Advance CA 2017 First Grade Unit 6 Weeks 2 and 3
**This product is created by a current first grade teacher teaching Benchmark Advance First Grade with extensive experience in this grade.
It is available in Benchmark Advance - First Grade Unit 6 Bundle Do not purchase this item if you have purchased the bundle.
You may also be looking for…
Benchmark Advance First Grade Unit 6 Supplemental Phonics, HFW and Spelling
Benchmark Advance - First Grade Unit 6 with Depth and Complexity Week 1
It is aligned with the series including many of the concepts and more. I have added a creative touch to teaching the concepts in the series. I love using Depth and Complexity prompts/icon and Depth of Knowledge (DOK) to create my activities. I also include Thinking Maps and Close Reading in my products. This is great teaching for all. I have no affiliation with Benchmark Advance. As always, I have included so many quality activities for you to pick and choose what you feel is important.
Follow me to find out when the next unit is posted, sales, freebies, sneak peeks, or to see these in action check out Instagram
This item includes Unit 6, Week 2 Why Turtle’s Shell is Cracked and Week 3 Why Mosquitoes Buzz in People’s Ears
This unit includes…
• Teacher Planner with teacher manual pages
• Teacher prompts and helpful hints
• Differentiation with ELD Support
• Depth and Complexity –Proof, Language of the Discipline, Details, Patterns and
Big Ideas used in this unit
• Interactive Notebook Shape activities & Thinking Maps
• Vocabulary Cards & ELD Cards (4) each story
• Essential Questions & Central Message (2)
• Shared Reading with Depth and Complexity (3) Check out student examples of the Shared Reading book!
• Describe Characters (4)
• Folktale Text Features (2)
• Key Details (1)
• Sequence the Story (5)
• Story Map (1)
• Context Clues (3)
• Opinion Writing (2)
• Grammar – Conjunctions, Affixes, Quotation Marks
• Summary (1)
• Double Bubble Map (2)
• Depth and Complexity Component (3)
• Includes some answer keys
Please follow my TPT store as I create more of these aligned units.
In purchasing this you are agreeing to these terms. This purchase provides one license per purchaser and is intended for single classroom use. Colleagues must buy their own copy or you may purchase the additional license. It shall not be distributed by teachers, by any school district, internet (in any form) and additional licenses are required. You many not claim these as your own or resell these. Each unit is different with different number of pages.
Please read details carefully. If you have a question please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or ask under “ask a question” All items are clearly labeled. Due to the nature of instant downloads I generally do not give refunds.
Thanks for stopping by!