Benchmark Advance Supplemental 1st Grade Unit 5 Week 1. This includes activities for Robots at Work and What a Great Idea!
**This product is created by a current first grade teacher teaching Benchmark Advance First Grade with extensive experience in this grade.
This unit is now available in different bundle sets.
Benchmark Advance First Grade Unit 5 Bundle #1
Benchmark Advance First Grade Unit 5 Bundle #2
I've have done almost all the work for you and created this supplemental unit for Benchmark Advanced First Grade 2017 Unit 5 Week 1. It is aligned with the series including many of the concepts and more. I love using Depth and Complexity prompts/icon and Depth of Knowledge (DOK) to create my activities. This is great teaching for all. I have no affiliation with Benchmark Advance.
Don't forget to check out Benchmark Advance First Grade Unit 5 Supplemental Phonics, HFW and Spelling
Follow me to find out when the next unit is posted, sales, sneak peeks, or to see these in action check out Instagram
Unit 5 is all about Technology at Work
This unit includes…
• Teacher Planner with teacher manual pages
• Teacher prompts and helpful hints
• Vocabulary Cards (1)
• What is Technology? (1)
• Collaborative Conversation – Partner (1)
• Close Reading Activities with bookmark (3)
• Author’s Purpose Activities and Interactive Notebook with Sorting (3)
• Depth and Complexity activities – proof, details, and impact
• Depth and Complexity Findings Log with Interactive Notebook (2)
• Vocabulary practice (1)
• Grammar activities – Different types of sentences (2)
• Sorting Activities (3)
• What is a Journal Entry? (1)
• Shades of Meaning – Verbs/Synonyms (1)
• Compare & Contrast – Double Bubble (2)
• Write an Opinion – Writing activity (1)
• Final Draft Stationary (2)
• Includes some answer keys
Please follow my TPT store as I create more of these aligned units. I treat each unit as a growing bundle. I am a classroom teacher and I am doing these activities in my classroom. The units are great as they are but I do updates units to include more or better activities usually after I have done them in the classroom. If you have purchased any of my units, please go to your purchases to check for updates. I truly care about the quality of my products.
In purchasing this you are agreeing to these terms. This purchase provides one license per purchaser and is intended for single classroom use. Colleagues must buy their own copy or you may purchase the additional license. It shall not be distributed by teachers, by any school district, internet and additional licenses are required. You may not claim these as your own or resell these. Each unit is different with a different amount of pages.
Please read details carefully. If you have a question please ask under “ask a question” or email me at email@example.com. All items are clearly labeled. Due to the nature of instant digital downloads I generally do not give refunds or exchanges.
Thanks for stopping by!