Benchmark Advance CA 2017 First Grade Unit 7 Week 2 Student Sample Sneak Peek!
**This product is created by a current first grade teacher teaching Benchmark Advance First Grade with extensive experience in this grade.
You may also be looking for…
Benchmark Advance - First Grade Unit 7 Supplemental Phonics, HFW and Spelling
Benchmark Advance - First Grade Unit 7 with Depth and Complexity Week 1
Benchmark Advance - First Grade Unit 7 with Depth and Complexity Week 3
Life Long Ago and Today with Depth & Complexity
I've have done almost all the work for you and created this supplemental unit for Benchmark Advanced First Grade 2017 Unit 7 Week 1 with Anchor Chart Posters
and Bonus Leveled Reader Depth Complexity Activity Pamphlet
. As always, I have included so many quality activities for you to pick and choose what you feel is important.
It is aligned with the series including many of the concepts and more. I have added a creative touch to teaching the concepts in the series. I love using Depth and Complexity prompts/icon and Depth of Knowledge (DOK) to create my activities. I also include Thinking Maps and Close Reading in my products. This is great teaching for all. I have no affiliation with Benchmark Advance.
Due to time constraints and personal matters I may no longer have bundles available this year 2018. You must follow me on social media to find out about sales, unit availability, freebies, sneak peeks, or to see these in action check out Instagram
Unit 7, Week 2 is Using Time Lines, The U.S. in Space, and But Children Had Fun Anyway.
This unit includes…
• Teacher Planner with teacher manual pages
• Teacher prompts and helpful hints
• Differentiation with ELD Support
• Depth and Complexity –Proof, Language of the Discipline, Details, Big Ideas,
Process and Impact used in this unit.
• Interactive Notebook activities & Thinking Maps
• Vocabulary Cards (1) ELD (1) Collaborative Conversation – Partner (1)
• Time Lines (3)
• Shared Reading - Close Reading Activities (2) Check out student examples of the Shared Reading book!
• Creative Thinking and Creative Writing aligned with Unit (5)
• Grammar – Abbreviations and Interactive Notebook (2)
• Author’s Purpose and Informational Text Features (1)
• Key Details (2)
• Informational Text Features Mini Anchor Chart with Interactive Notebook (3)
Includes one in color and one in black and white.
• School Time Line (3)
• Grammar – Singular and Plural Nouns Interactive Notebook
• Grammar – Subject Verb Agreement with Interactive Notebook (3)
• Grammar – Review Affixes (1) with word search
• Informational Text Features – Glossary (4)
• Write a Description (partner) (1)
• Write and Respond to the Essential Question (2)
• Final Draft (2)
• Depth and Complexity – Big Idea (1)
• Bonus – Leveled Reader Activity (FIND OUT WHICH ONE!) Leveled Reader Sneak Peek!
I plan to include two in Unit 7 Week 3
Please follow my TPT store as I create more of these aligned units.
In purchasing this you are agreeing to these terms. This purchase provides one license per purchaser and is intended for single classroom use. Colleagues must buy their own copy or you may purchase the additional license. It shall not be distributed by teachers, by any school district, internet in any form and additional licenses are required. You many not claim these as your own or resell these. Each unit is different with different number of pages. I do not have any affiliation with Benchmark Advance.
Please read details carefully. If you have a question please email me at email@example.com or ask under “ask a question” All items are clearly labeled. Due to the nature of instant downloads I generally do not give refunds.
Thanks for stopping by!