If your district adopted Benchmark Advance this is the fast and easy way to teach your ELA lessons. A co-worker recommended creating Powerpoint lessons to speed up the pace of our lessons to more closely match the estimated times listed in the teacher's manual and she was 100% right! This has made teaching go much more smoothly and helps engage students in the learning as well.
Included in this Powerpoint:
- Phonics for Day 2 (blending not included, I use my TE for that)
* Note: The high-frequency words are sorted into two columns. The words under the Inkodo column have no videos and the column under Heidisongs have videos on the Benchmark website. There is also a video for the spelling pattern /ar/.
- Shared Reading for Days 3 & 4
- Pictures of the pages in the Vocabulary, Spelling, and Grammar workbook that accompany the phonics and shared reading lessons.
- Vocabulary words with pictures that may need pre-teaching before the shared read