Benchmark Advance fourth grade, unit 4, Text Evidence Questions for Leveled Readers! These can be used for close reading activities, independent work, guided reading group work, comprehension assessment, or whole group instruction. Answer Key is included!
This resource will help your students answer the leveled reader questions with ease. The text evidence questions and answer keys included in this resource are provided by Benchmark Advance Language Arts Curriculum. Students have 12 questions per leveled reader and they are all included in these materials.
This resource includes reading questions and answer key for the following Benchmark readers:
- I Am Deaf and I Dance: A Memoir
- Wally Smithers and the Germ Squad
- The Secret Lie of Wally Smithers
- Opinions About Two Fair Tales: "Baba Yaga" and "Hansel and Gretel"
- A Day in the Life of a Chicken Wrangler
- The Strong and the Weak: Hammurabi's Code, Tomb Robbers! A Story of Ancient Egypt
***All units and other grade levels coming soon! Follow my store to get updates on NEW Benchmark materials!