Benchmark Advance Second Grade Bundle (CA, National, 2021/2022, Florida)
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (4)
This bundle of 1,000+ pages gives you everything you need to successfully implement Benchmark Advance in your whole group lessons and centers! Resources include focus wall posters, word work pamphlets, writing booklets, and text-dependent questions bookmarks.
What Do You Get in This Bundle?
- The focus wall posters help you stay organized and on track and visually display all of your week’s learning targets. There are word cards for all spelling and vocabulary words. Kids can refer to them during their workstations.
- The word work pamphlets provide additional practice for the weekly spelling, grammar, and vocabulary. They can be used whole class during your lessons and completed independently in centers. They come in both paper and digital format.
- The writing companions help you stay on track with your daily Benchmark writing, from analyzing the prompt to revising and editing writing. They are used whole class during your writing lessons, and finished independently in centers. They come in both paper and digital format, and there is a booklet and a full-page option to choose from.
- The text-dependent questions bookmarks provide students with comprehension questions that help them dig deeper into each of their weekly texts. They come as bookmarks and full-pages, allowing you to choose which option is best for each student. The full-page option is also available in digital format.
What Makes This Resource Amazing?
The Benchmark Advance curriculum is confusing. This bundle takes out the guesswork. You can use these resources not only during your whole group lessons, but also in your small groups. This bundle has been used in thousands of classrooms around the world, and consistently receives praise! Teachers say that this bundle is the most extensive and thorough Benchmark Advance resource out there. Comments I see about my Benchmark Advance bundles include: "helps me stay on track," "allows me to fit everything in," and "makes me feel more organized."
Which Editions of Benchmark Advance Does this Align to?
- California Edition
- National Edition (©2017-2020)
- 2021/2022 Edition
- Florida Edition
When you purchase the bundle, you will receive a bonus file of binder covers for organizing each unit's resources!
Second Grade Benchmark Advance Teachers
I've created tons of resources to make Benchmark Advance easier! See all my second grade resources here.
✏️ Sign up here to get Five Days of Markers and Minions Freebies for Benchmark Advance emailed to you.
Do you need this resource for more than one teacher or classroom?
Sharing makes teaching so much easier! To make this easy and legal for you to share with your team, you may buy additional licenses at a discount. How? Go to your My Purchases page on TpT and find the resource. Then, click Buy Additional Licenses. This is the best way to buy for your team or grade level without violating copyright. Thank you for respecting my work!
Interested in purchasing for a whole district? I accept PO’s! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I earn credits to apply towards future purchases?
Go to your My Purchases page on TpT and find your purchased resources. You’ll see a Provide Feedback button next to each product. Click on it and you’ll be taken to a page where you can give a rating and comment. Doing so will give you TpT credits that you can use towards the cost of your future purchases.
How can I hear about new resources and sales?
Click here to follow my TpT store
Click here to join my email community
Click here to follow me on Facebook
The resources you purchase are delivered electronically. Unlike a t-shirt or a book, you can't return a PDF, PowerPoint or Google Doc, or other file. For that reason, all sales are considered final and nonrefundable. Please review resource descriptions, preview files, cover photos, and teacher reviews before purchasing.
© Markers and Minions. This product is my intellectual property. I own the resource, while you are purchasing a license to use it in your classroom with your students only. It may not be posted on a public website or shared Drive where others can download it. You may reference the resource with credit and a link given. You may not translate or resell this resource.
Markers and Minions is not affiliated, endorsed, maintained, authorized, or sponsored by, or in any way officially connected to Benchmark Education Company, Benchmark Advance, or any of their subsidiaries or affiliates. The terms “Benchmark” and “Benchmark Advance,” are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Use of any such term by Markers and Minions is for identification purposes only and does not imply any affiliation or association with them.