Included are spelling and grammar pamphlets for each week of units 1-10 for third grade. Each pamphlet has explanations of the spelling and grammar skills for the week, two spelling pages, two grammar pages, and a writing page. These are great for using in your small groups!
* Everything I make for my TPT already exists in and compliments Benchmark - nothing is meant to supplement or replace. I truly think we have such an amazing program - it just needs to be a little more teacher/student friendly at times! These practice pages come from the Spelling & Grammar handbook and save lots of time and paper for teachers whose district didn't purchase these workbooks.
INCLUDED IN THIS FILE:
- 9 double-sided pamphlets
- Unit 1:
- Week 1 Spelling: short vowels; Grammar: concrete and abstract nouns
- Week 2 Spelling: long a; Grammar: regular verbs and verb tenses
- Week 3 Spelling: long o and long u; Grammar: subject verb agreement and capitalize titles
- Unit 2:
- Week 1 Spelling: long e; Grammar: adjectives and adverbs and punctuate dialogue
- Week 2 Spelling: long i; Grammar: coordinating conjunctions to form compound sentences
- Week 3 Spelling: compound words; Grammar: subordinating conjunctions
- Unit 3:
- Week 1 Spelling: r-controlled /ar/ and /or/; Grammar: regular verbs/verb tenses and subject verb agreement
- Week 2 Spelling: r-controlled /er/, /ir/, and /ur/; Grammar: punctuate dialogue and adjectives/adverbs
- Week 3 Spelling: closed syllables; Grammar: coordinating and subordinating conjunctions
- See list of spelling and grammar skills for units 4-10 on the Benchmark website
- Check product preview for more information
Check out all my other Benchmark resources!
Click the green star to follow my shop!