Also included in
- This bundle of 1,000+ pages gives you everything you need to successfully implement Benchmark Advance in your whole group lessons and centers! Resources include focus wall posters, word work pamphlets, writing booklets, and text-dependent questions bookmarks. What Do You Get in This Bundle?The focusPrice $64.79Original Price $89.99Save $25.20
- How do we give all of our students spelling strategies that build skills beyond memorization? We need to give them tools they can apply when spelling, reading, and writing across the curriculum. Phonics-based spelling strategies are a great way to improve the way your students learn and apply spelliPrice $93.96Original Price $130.50Save $36.54
These are spelling, vocabulary, and grammar pamphlets for each week of units 1-10 for second grade. Each pamphlet has explanations of the spelling and grammar skills for the week, one spelling page, one vocabulary page, two grammar pages, and a writing page. These are great for using in your small groups. Check the preview to download Unit 1 Week 1 for free!
* These pamphlets align with the spelling and grammar skills and use the spelling and vocabulary words from the Benchmark Advance curriculum. However, you do not need this curriculum to use this resource! Any second grade teacher can use these. :)
* Thumbnail images from third grade set.
Included in This File:
- 30 double-sided pamphlets
- A digital file on Google Slides
- Answer keys
- Interactive shortcut skills guide
- First page: Spelling skill & words, grammar skill & explanation
- Second page: Spelling word sort using spelling pattern/skill
- Third page: Vocabulary practice using words from the weekly texts
- Fourth page: Grammar practice
- Fifth page: Grammar practice
- Sixth page: Sentence writing using spelling words
Which Editions of Benchmark Advance Does this Align to?
- California Edition
- National Edition (©2017-2020)
- 2021/2022 Edition
- Florida Edition
✏️ Sign up here to get Five Days of Markers and Minions Freebies for Benchmark Advance emailed to you.
Do you need this resource for more than one teacher or classroom?
Sharing makes teaching so much easier! To make this easy and legal for you to share with your team, you may buy additional licenses at a discount. How? Go to your My Purchases page on TpT and find the resource. Then, click Buy Additional Licenses. This is the best way to buy for your team or grade level without violating copyright. Thank you for respecting my work!
Interested in purchasing for a whole district? I accept PO’s! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I earn credits to apply towards future purchases?
Go to your My Purchases page on TpT and find your purchased resources. You’ll see a Provide Feedback button next to each product. Click on it and you’ll be taken to a page where you can give a rating and comment. Doing so will give you TpT credits that you can use towards the cost of your future purchases.
How can I hear about new resources and sales?
Click here to follow my TpT store
Click here to join my email community
Click here to follow me on Facebook
The resources you purchase are delivered electronically. Unlike a t-shirt or a book, you can't return a PDF, PowerPoint or Google Doc, or other file. For that reason, all sales are considered final and nonrefundable. Please review resource descriptions, preview files, cover photos, and teacher reviews before purchasing.
© Markers and Minions. This product is my intellectual property. I own the resource, while you are purchasing a license to use it in your classroom with your students only. It may not be posted on a public website or shared Drive where others can download it. You may reference the resource with credit and a link given. You may not translate or resell this resource.
Markers and Minions is not affiliated, endorsed, maintained, authorized, or sponsored by, or in any way officially connected to Benchmark Education Company, Benchmark Advance, or any of their subsidiaries or affiliates. The terms “Benchmark” and “Benchmark Advance,” are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Use of any such term by Markers and Minions is for identification purposes only and does not imply any affiliation or association with them.