Get the BEST deal on the Benchmark Assessment System!!
*** The purpose of this resource is for teachers, tutors, school volunteers, and home school parents to have access to a systematic Benchmark Assessment System that gives instructors a very clear picture of each reader’s abilities.
*** The benchmarks are designed to be used at the beginning of the year, midyear, and at the end of the year. They are intended to be a guide for instructors to aide in providing appropriately leveled resources for the students they teach.
*** With this Benchmark Assessment System you can quickly and effectively measure oral reading fluency, comprehension, and vocabulary for each student in your class.
*** There is a FREE training (certificate provided) in the form of webinar offered for this system. It is 45 minutes of specific training from how to set up, manage a schedule, administer, score, and use the data to drive your instruction. I even share some great ways to manage all the resources and data after testing and offer a 15 minute live Q/A at the end.
You can visit Jen Bengel Webinars
and click on the benchmark image to register for the next FREE Live Webinar.
In this BAS you will receive:
1. 9 fiction and nonfiction passages for assessing at each of the level ranges A-D, E-G, H-K, L-P, Q-T, U-W, and X-Z. 63 total passages in both teacher and student form.
2. Comprehension questions and scoring pages for every passage.
3. Vocabulary words and questions and scoring pages for each passage.
4. Detailed directions and examples on how to score fluency, comprehension, and vocabulary.
5. Examples of which level range is appropriate for instructional and independent reading.
6. 10 suggests teaching ideas for both independent and instructional levels.
7. Tons of data collection pages for both individual and whole class.
8. Management pages for scheduling assessments.
And so much more!!
Download the FREE preview to see samples.
FOR TEACHING RESOURCES AFTER ASSESSING CHECK OUT THE RESEARCH-BASED READING INTERVENTION PROGRAM
THE RESEARCH-BASED READING INTERVENTION PROGRAM
Although most of my resources are licensed for use in a single classroom only (unless you purchase additional licenses, of course!), this bundle of the entire Benchmark Assessment System may be used in up to 2 classrooms.
If the system will be used by more than 2 teachers, interventionists, tutors, etc, you must purchase additional licenses.
Please follow the guidelines below for purchasing multiple licenses, remembering that a 'user' includes classroom teachers, special ed teachers, interventionists, or tutors:
1-2 Users: Purchase one license
3-4 Users: Purchase ONE additional license at a discount
5-6 Users: Purchase TWO additional licenses at a discount
7-8 Users: Purchase THREE additional licenses at a discount
9-10 Users: Purchase FOUR additional licenses at a discount
Each additional license is discounted to $45.
****** If you require license for more than 10 users, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for an additional discounted price quote.
************Download the FREE preview to see much more!*************
Copyright © 2016 Jen Bengel
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.