Includes ALL Units 1-9!!
Unit 1 - 292 pages: Letters M & A, and Short a
Unit 2 - 103 pages: Letters S, T, & N
Unit 3 - 292 pages: Letters I, F, & P, and Short i
Unit 4 - 230 pages: Letters O, C, & H, and Short o
Unit 5 - 274 pages: Letters B, U, & R, and Short u
Unit 6 - 243 pages: Letters E, G, & D, and Short e
Unit 7 - 103 pages: Letters W, L, & J
Unit 8 - 136 pages: Letters K, Y, V, & Q
Unit 9 - 74 pages: Letters X & Z
= 1,747 pages!
This packet includes supplemental materials, morning work, CVC worksheets, alphabet worksheets, activities for literacy centers, flashcards and more! This has packet has 1,747 pages all from HeidiSongs products to align with Units 1-9 of the Benchmark Advance Grade K Phonics Skills.
*Although we have licensed some of our videos to Benchmark, this product is not affiliated or sponsored by Benchmark*
Aligns with Kindergarten Benchmark Units 1 -9
Phonics Skills: Letters A-Z
Short a word families include: -at, -an, -ad, -ag, -ap
Short e word families include: -et, -en, -eg, -ed, -em
Short i word families include: -it, -ip, -in, -ig, -id, -im
Short o word families include: -ot, -op, -ox, -od, -og
Short u word families include: -ug, -ut, -un, -um, -ud, -ub, -up
Total of 1,747 pages!!!
* Alphabet Vol. 1 & 2 Workbook & Alphabet Flashcards & Songbook - Letters M & A only: 4 different worksheets for each letter, including writing practice and visual discrimination, plus upper and lower case alphabet flashcards
* CVC Vol. 1 & 2 Hidden Word Family Worksheets: Children use their visual discrimination, phonics, and reading skills to find the target CVC (consonant - vowel- consonant) word and color in the section that it is in. When finished correctly, the word itself is shown!
* CVC Vol. 1 & 2 I Spy Easy Reader: A fun way for children to practice reading three letter words and sight words within the context of a short “search and find” story!
* CVC Vol. 1 & 2 Nonsense Word Worksheets: In these worksheets, the children must color the objects or sections in each picture a specific color, depending on whether it is a real word or not.
* CVC Vol. 1 & 2 Word Pockets Activity: designed to give children practice spelling the words without the use of any visual “puzzle” type of clue. Children must look at the three letters given and determine which are the beginning, middle and ending sounds, and put them in the correct order.
* CVC Vol. 1 & 2 Word Puzzles: These “print and build it yourself” CVC Puzzles are designed to give children practice spelling the words. Children must look at the three letters given and determine which are the beginning, middle and ending sounds, and put them in the correct order with the puzzle clue to help.
* CVC Vol. 1 & 2 Workbooks:
- Five different types of reading worksheets plus several sound sort worksheets for each vowel sound unit
- Flash cards in large format for whole group practice, and small format for homework practice
- Worksheets with “fill in the blank” format for writing practice and “cut and paste” format for fine motor fun
- Simple, child-like pictures that are appealing to children and fun to color
- Sound Sort worksheets to help develop phonemic awareness
- Flash cards for sound sorts or games.
* ABC Literacy Center Ideas: Tips and tricks to help with literacy center group management, and literacy center ideas and instructions, using the alphabet worksheets and resources included in this packet.
* CVC Literacy Center Ideas: Tips, tricks, and games to help manage small groups with no help, using the CVC worksheets and resources included in this packet.
* ABC Jenga Word House Activity: Instructions and templates to build an alphabet block house using Jenga wooden blocks or printed out paper boxes
CLICK HERE FOR A PREVIEW AND PHOTOS OF WHAT YOU'LL FIND IN THIS PACKET!