This 21-page activity pack can be a fun and engaging way to learn about Benjamin Franklin. These activities can be used with Ben Franklin books and videos.
The pack includes:
- fact web (8 empty circles to add facts about BF)
- fact web with choices (10 total; 8 are true, 2 are false)
- writing paper with handwriting lines
- writing paper without handwriting lines (no dotted middle line)
- graphic organizer about BF (includes date of birth, place of birth, date of death, inventions and experiments, personal accomplishments, political accomplishments)
- timeline (students cut, sequence, and paste 8 life events)
- timeline answer key
- assessment answer key
I hope your kiddos enjoy these Ben Franklin activities as much as mine have!
Visit Prepping for the Primary Gridiron
for the latest happenings!
Check out my pins on Pinterest
Follow our classroom fun on Instagram