Benjamin Franklin Mini Book for Early Readers: Inventors
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Your early learners will love these 11 Inventors Mini Books! This is the perfect way to study and learn about each of these important people!This BUNDLE includes 11 full mini books, one for each person! Save BIG by buying the bundle! A total of 165 pages!And a full color teacher copy of each mini boPrice $22.00Original Price $33.00Save $11.00
Your students will love completing this Benjamin Franklin mini book. This mini book is for early readers: Pre-k, Kindergarten and 1st Grade. This Benjamin Franklin mini book lets students read easy words and pair them with the scene on the page. Students can color in the pages for some fun!
This printable interactive activity includes:
- A black/white half page mini book for students to color and read
- A color half page mini book for the teacher to use as a guide, to laminate, and/or to add this mini book to their collection
- A photo poster to display on a bulletin board
This mini book works well for guided reading, small groups, literacy centers or whole group.
This mini book includes 15 pages, each page has two on it so you can save on ink and paper! One page will print two books!
Your students will love coloring in this Benjamin Franklin Mini Book that teaches them to read and have fun!
⭐ Inventors Fact Sheets for Early Readers
⭐ Inventors Mini Book Bundle for Early Learners
⭐ Alexander Graham Bell Mini Book for Early Readers: Inventors
⭐ Thomas Edison Mini Book for Early Readers: Inventors
⭐ Wright Brothers Mini Book for Early Readers: Inventors
To assess the quality of my work please check out this free product:
1. How to Subscribe to my Blog Newsletter
Do you want exclusive information on sales, giveaways, updates, and new products? Sign up for my blog newsletter HERE
2. How to get TPT credits to use on future purchases
Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can leave a star rating and a short review about the product. Why is feedback so important? Each time you provide feedback, you’ll earn TPT credits that can be applied to future purchases to save you money!
3. How To Follow My Store
Click the green star beside my name at the top of this page OR at the top of my store page. Following me notifies you when I post a new item and you'll get access to my note to followers each month about updates, sales, giveaways, and more!
4. How To See All My Freebies
To see all my free products in one place CLICK HERE
This product by Starlight Treasures is copyrighted for single classroom or teacher use only. This product may not be resold and or given away for free. If you have questions or comments, please email me
© Starlight Treasures LLC