Grab a hold of this super fun Benjamin Franklin puzzle worksheet and you will always have an engaging activity on hand for early finishers or your sub file. This would also make an excellent time saving supplement to your own US history unit.
Students reinforce their knowledge about Benjamin Franklin while having fun doing a puzzle. The words are hidden in all directions including diagonally and backwards and many of them are overlapping. This makes a challenging word find.
The 25 vocabulary words included are: Almanac, Ambassador, Bifocals, Colonies, Constitution, Declaration, Diplomat, Electricity, Enlightenment, Founding Father, France, Franklin Stove, Independence, Inventor, Lightning Rod, Peace Treaty, Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Polymath, Poor Richard’s, Postmaster, Printer, Scientist, Statesman, Thirteen Virtues.
If your students like this handout, they might also like:
• George Washington Word Search
• Abraham Lincoln Word Search
• US Constitution Word Search
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥