Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
In this complete unit pack for the epic Beowulf, you will find a nice variety of text-based, creative and practical collaborative assignments, task cards, quizzes, real-world connections, prompts, assessments, and interactive activities to guide your study that are appropriate and challenging for high school students. The activities and lessons here are custom-designed to engage, challenge, and connect with students in a today's classrooms!
- Intro PPT in pdf and ppt
- Intro Task Cards for Time Period Research with anwers
- Links to versions of the text for differientation, pdf versions included
- Questions and task cards for each section with answers
- Creative Symbolism Activities, Character Studies, Figurative Language, Summary Activities
- Interactive Review and Final Exam with Answers
- Quizzes and Journal Topics for Each Section
- Real-World Writing Task and Student Presentation
- Literary Analysis Essay Prompt
- Short MLA Research Project Task with Rubric
- Two Paired Info Text Lessons with Questions and Answers
- Teacher's Guide with Calendar
BONUS: My complete movie guide pack is included here at a discount and three beautiful classroom posters in pdf and jpeg.
This unit plan IS included in my new British literature complete curriculum! British Literature Full Curriculum
Interested in more of my literature units?
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches. Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to FOLLOW ME. Voila! You will now receive email updates about my store.
For more ideas and inspiration:
Original Cover Photography by Julie Faulkner Photography